“The top comprehensive secondary school in Gloucestershire” (The Times Secondary School League Tables 2019)
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2015 and in the three previous inspections
- A National Teaching School designated by The National College for Teaching & Leadership
- Awarded the International Schools Award 2019-22 by The British Council, reaffirming our long-held ISA status
- Membership of the National Association for Able Children in Education (NACE), which benefits every student, regardless of ability
GCSE results in 2019 remain well above national expectations
- 62% of students achieved the benchmark of five or more 9-5 grades, including Maths and English (national 43%) and 82% achieved 9-4 grades.
- 35% of all grades at 9-7
- 34 students gained grades 9-7 in eight or more of their GCSEs
Sixth Form examination results in 2019 were outstanding
- Significant rise in A* and A grades: 19% of all grades at A* and 41% at A* or A.
- Two-thirds of all A Level grades awarded at A*, A or B.
- Ten students achieved three or more A* or A grades, including one student who gained five A* grades
- Five Cotswold students received offers to study at Oxford and Cambridge in 2020
- Within five years, the number of students going on to study at Russell Group universities has doubled