The Cotswold School is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ school. It is an excellent place to teach, learn and develop; to share best practice and support the progression of fellow professionals and students.
As an employer, we offer our staff many benefits and opportunities.
- Active Staff Wellbeing Team
- Free access to a 24/7 helpline Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Health Assured, offering individual support, information and advice including financial, legal and home-life and work-related issues
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
- Free annual flu jabs
- Free annual sight test
- Free on-site parking
- Council-run Leisure Centre on site
- Opportunities for our staff to get involved in the life of the school including with the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme, International visits and Exchange programmes
- ‘Open Door’ to SLT – no concern is too small
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- Excellent professional development and guidance at all stages of your career
- A bespoke and personalised CPD programme with a strong focus on Teaching and Learning
- A developmental performance management and CPD system designed by SchooliP
- CPD is delivered through structured training days and twilight sessions with days off in lieu
- Opportunities for staff to be supported through qualifications such as Masters and NPQSL
The successful candidate will become an employee of The Cotswold School. Teachers will be employed under the terms of the ‘Conditions of Service for School Teachers in England and Wales’ (Burgundy Book) and all support staff will be employed under the terms of the ‘National Joint Council for Local Government Services’ (Green Book).
- Teachers will have access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Support staff will have access to the Local Government Pension Scheme