We are writing to you at a time when the School is doing so well as an Ofsted Outstanding School, yet we have been underfunded for years.
This lack of full funding is now reaching saturation point. This is a letter we didn’t have to and shouldn’t have to write.
We are the worst-funded comprehensive School in Gloucestershire and Gloucestershire is one of the worst funded local authorities in the country.
We need your help to Keep Our School OutSTANDING. Please, can we urge you to read the letter attached which we hope explains the situation further?
We thank you for all your support to date and if you can help us, the easiest ways to voluntary donate are:
- Simply set-up a voluntary monthly donation – the form will appear shortly in your ParentMail account. Please also complete the Gift Aid form to ensure every penny comes to The Cotswold School.
- Donate via ParentMail. There is a button, clearly shown in the SHOP page of your ParentMail account.
- Give as You Earn. Your employer may offer a Give as You Earn scheme, such as Elsevier, which may offer a more tax efficient scheme.
- One-off donation. Our BACS details are sort code: 30-95-75 and account number 01001712 or please contact Mandy Tye, email@example.com
- Business sponsorship – we have a range of sponsorship options – please contact Kathryn Allison, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you can offer trade or business services, advice and knowledge, again please do let us know as we have had a number of parents who have helped us tremendously.